Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MoneyBadger's Website.
By using our website, you warrant and represent that:
- you are at least 18 years of age
- any funds/Bitcoin deposited by you to MoneyBadger belong to you and have been obtained legally
- you are not using our website to perform, undertake, or engage in any unlawful activity
Unless otherwise stated, MoneyBadger and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MoneyBadger. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from our website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from our website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our website
- redistribute content from MoneyBadger (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Use of MoneyBadger or any services offered by MoneyBadger may carry financial risk.
Under no circumstance or event will MoneyBadger be liable or responsible for any claims, damages, applications, losses, injuries, costs, delays, accidents, business interruption costs, or other expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees or the costs of any claim or suit), nor for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, general, exemplary, special, or consequential damages, loss of goodwill or business profits, loss of digital assets or cryptocurrency, work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial or other losses directly or indirectly arising out of or related to: our Terms; the Privacy and Transparency Statement; any service of MoneyBadger; the use of MoneyBadger; any use of your cryptocurrency or digital assets on MoneyBadger by any other party non authorized by you (collectively, all of the foregoing items shall be referred to herein as “Losses"). The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply whether the alleged liability or Losses are based on contract, strict liability, negligence, tort or any other basis, even if MoneyBadger has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such losses and damages, and without regard to the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
Refunds and Returns and Cancellation Policy
Due to the generally irreversible nature of cryptocurrencies and their volatile exchange rates, MoneyBadger can only allow an order to be cancelled/refunded/returned if MoneyBadger has not already sent or transmitted funds to the destination address. Any costs, such as a Bitcoin transaction/miner fee, relating to a cancellation or refunding of an order will be beared by the requester.
MoneyBadger may revise and/or change the Terms at any time and without notice to you or third parties. By using the website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of our Terms. MoneyBadger reserves the right to make any changes retroactively.